2. Contact telephone number to the controller: 536-204-014, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The policy is general and informative, presenting only some of the issues, which we consider to be the most important. The details of this policy are included in individual agreements, clauses and information that the Reader will receive when collecting personal data from him / her on the occasion of individual services, subscription (newsletter), contact forms, events, etc. The basis of all data subjects' rights and the rules of their processing is the general regulation of the GDPR and the act on personal data protection mentioned below.
1. We appreciate the trust our Readers have placed in us. As part of the processing of our Readers personal data, we care for processing that data in a safe, reliable and legal manner transparent for the Reader.
2. Below are the most important principles we follow:
a. We collect personal data only to the minimum extent necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
b. The objectives of collecting Readers personal data are clearly defined, they are based on the law – we do not process data in a manner inconsistent with these purposes. The data is processed in order to conclude or perform an agreement.
c. We care about the validity and correctness of Readers personal data and we respond promptly to any requests for correcting or updating the data.
d. We obey the right of Readers to access their personal data and rectify them.
e. We also obey the rights of Readers to delete personal data, withdraw consent, limit processing, transfer data; the right to object to data processing, the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated data processing, including profiling.
f. We limit the storage of personal data in accordance with the law, only to the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected, unless there are events that may extend the period of data storage.
g. We protect Readers personal data against loss, unauthorized access, accidental loss or change and other unlawful forms of processing.
h. The provision of personal data to other entities may take place only in connection with the conclusion of an agreement for the provision of technical, IT or accounting services. The sharing of data takes place in a safe, contractually secured manner and in accordance with applicable law.
i. Providing personal data is necessary for the proper performance of an agreement.
1. We obey the rights of Readers related to the processing of their personal data. These rights result from the applicable legal provisions with regard to personal data, in particular the GDPR (art. 16-21).
2. The Reader has the right to:
a. Withdraw the consent for the processing of personal data at any time (see point VII below).
b. Access the data: The Reader has the right to receive from us a confirmation that his / her personal data is processed by us and in what manner.
c. Rectify outdated or inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to supplement them if incomplete
d. Object to the processing of personal data – if the basis for the processing of personal data is the interest of the Controller, the Reader has the right to demand the cessation of processing of his / her personal data. In this case, we will no longer have the right to process the data unless we demonstrate the existence of important legally valid grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims. If the personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the Reader whose data is subject to such processing, has the right to object at any time to the processing of his / her personal data for the purpose of such marketing. If the Reader, whose data is subject to such processing, objects to the processing for the purposes of direct marketing, we shall no longer process his / her data for such purposes.
e. The right to delete personal data ("the right to be forgotten") relies in principle on the Reader's request for immediate deletion of his / her personal data by the Controller.
f. The right to limit the processing of personal data consists in submitting a request to reduce the scope, time or levels of processing the personal data and, as a consequence, to mark the data in order to limit their processing.
g. Transfer the data: Reader has the right to receive a copy of the personal data that he / she provided to us if the processing is based on the consent of the Readers or on the basis of an agreement.
h. Lodge a complaint to the supervisory body – Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
3. All requests regarding the Readers personal data processed may be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: ul. Hausbrandta 38/46, 80- 126 Gdańsk.
4. The Reader's requests will be fulfilled without unnecessary delay, however not later than within one month after their receipt. This period may be extended due to the complex nature of the request or the number of requests, for further two months, about which the Reader will be informed. However, until the request is executed, it may happen that the Reader will receive from us information , which he / she resigned from by withdrawing his / her consent.
1. We take technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against illegal or unauthorized access or use, as well as against accidental destruction, loss or violation of integrity. Our security procedures include in particular: access security, backup system, monitoring, review and maintenance, management of security incidents.
2. As part of ensuring the security of the personal data being processed, we undertake to respect:
a. confidentiality –we will protect data against accidental disclosure to third parties,
b. integrity – we will protect data against unauthorized modification,
c. availability – we will provide authorised persons access to Reader's data only when the need arises.
3. Reader's personal data may be processed by third parties only if such entity agrees to provide appropriate technical and organizational means to ensure the security of processing of personal data, as well as to preserve the confidentiality of such data. Every employee who has access to personal data has the appropriate authorization and is required to keep confidentiality.
1We process personal data only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. We shall not process this data in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
We collect and process personal data only on the basis of the consent granted.
Personal data in question may include your identification data, e.g. name, surname, contact details: e.g. email address. Each time we will define and process only the necessary data range.
1. We request permission to process personal data only when it is necessary and only to the extent that is necessary to achieve a specific objective. Undertaking marketing activities always requires approval druring account creation.
2. The user has the right to withdraw consent at any time by direct contact with us.
3. Withdrawal of consent does not entail any negative consequences or unpleasantness. The decision always belongs to the Reader.
4. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the Reader's data processing, which was made on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
5. Readers requests shall be processed immediately. After completing the request, we will cease processing Reader's data. However, until the request is executed, it may happen that the Reader will receive from us information, which he / she resigned from by withdrawing his / her consent.
1. The main purpose of storing personal data is to implement an agreement. We store personal data for the period necessary to achieve the objectives about which the Reader has been informed.
2. The period of storage of personal data is determined in strict compliance with applicable law. The Reader has the right to obtain from us information on the probable duration of storage of his / her personal data.
The transfer of personal data to entities other than entities performing accounting, IT or technical services may only take place on the basis of the Reader's express consent.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy, which may result from the need to adapt to changes in law or applicable privacy standards, or to expand our offer. We will therefore inform Readers about any changes with an appropriate message.